Crusades









Never the desertion
My passion is accommodated to disorders
I raise my voice to enfranchise the unpronounceable words
The choirs will not melt in the unheard
I vibrate, this is my duty
I will search for long
I will meticulously lose the North
I will remain standing up facing with the dust
But the illusion only nourishes me with this azure love
So I won't change
At a low ebb of the absence always fierce and cold
Compelled are the words, a sheet covering me up
Nevertheless you can hear me
You came from so far
Passion baring a fluttering of eyelashes
The torment of craving
Still under the gas and the mud
The craving never drunk up
Regaining on the mucous membranes
The exhausting craving
But always balmy and heavy not to budge
On the strap that exiles me up to your edges




 June 2, 2011