Palliative care






The perfusion was disconnected
I had become only a memory hole
Had I still intravenous down in the forearm
When the elevator doors have closed on your decision?
Nourished by the probe with high-protein intakes
I rambled when the teams were taking turns at dawn
The cock crowed and from the bottom of my coma, I had a grudge against it
Not to stay still when I was passing away
Is it in one arm or the other that we'd fallen
At the end of the countdown of my palliative care?
Mystery
The catheters are mute and the glucose asleep
To the adjunctive therapy service
I shall not survive you 
 The third party may be a cult, you always pay for it
And we know the rest
Nothing is free after
Except before
The declarations
I was disconnected
Maybe too soon
It was for your own good.






 May 2011