Not Yet





I've lost you on Saturdays, Sundays
Lost you by full weeks
Lost you by months chapters, months
I've lost you through tiny nerve endings
Suspension points where remained only space
Reasons that put me in all my states

I had to find myself back, sentenced there, without being hungry of myself
So far, so far that I knew nothing
About the continuity before
Really, the splits
The uninspired apneas
The suffocation of large disappearances

Small ends tearing apart the surface of being complete 
Obliged to start me back
There, never
Always, elsewhere
Later, closed
And others that I have had to forget

Each time, to be sealed in the loss, I had more than enough
To feel the uncertain clotting by clusters in my hemoglobin
To, like that, only compelled to time, waver from loss to loss
Without ever discouraging myself from wanting to consider us

From step to step toward the pullout
The dubious elegance falling to our knees so often
Asking myself, forehead against palms
If the fall is really the only movement that binds us

The barbed wires bloom our kinds of graves
But, let's say there is no honor to introduce oneself to death
Nothing worthy in this distance
Endlessly welded by a shrug
Reached little

Always passed the gap
In the one-way of our backs
That we turn
In the awaiting, stunning for the risk
But so stupid
From what we will never be anymore
Touchable by our fingers