Lumbago




 From this so precious travel, at most will remain the erosion of cartilages
The back leant to the desertions
But still claiming the absolute

It is my right
I continue to smile on bees
It remains to be heard in what the spinal cord delivers me
So much application to slide under the furrows of crashed disk
The farewell song

Escaping is done in dragging my hips
The lumbars ring the death knell of the extra celestial adventures
After so many shots, donations, flexibility in the bearing
So this is all that will be left to me
Not even a hernia

The vicious pain electrifies every gesture
It was, since the very first hour, considered, the pain
Justified, the paralysis
Before the immensity of the vacuum and the proliferation of its horns

Drawing on the memory of past lumbago
I am looking for support
All this will only have guaranteed me
The power to confide myself limitlessly to paracetamol
To stubbornly forget that instead of the bursts of worship
The lower back broken
Is the only perversion I have left






February 2011